- Current Prices:$315,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$176,500 to $339,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$11/mo,$0 to $180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 2,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Sunflower consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,135 to as high as $6,200. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.