- Current Prices:$315,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$215,300 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$11/mo,$0 to $180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,125 to 2,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunflower represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunflower are about $125,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.