- Current Prices:$475,000
- Closed Prices:$443,000 to $507,500
- Median Sale Price:$482,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/mo,$265 to $287
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,082 to 1,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sunny Hills Village features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Sunny Hills Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunny Hills Village are about $215,000 – $455,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.