- Current Prices:$1,198,000 to $1,380,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,788,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunnybrae represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunnybrae are about $400,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, other, driveway, off street parking, attached, detached garage, carport and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.