- Closed Prices:$250,990 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $131
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,527 to 2,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Sunnyfield Estates is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial and traditional style, and they were built between 1930 and 1989. Homes in Sunnyfield Estates are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Sunnyfield Estates typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.