- Current Prices:$354,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$231,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$108 to $145/mo,$108 to $110
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,285 to 3,484Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunnymead Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunnymead Ranch are about $290,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.