- Current Prices:$569,888
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$461,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$375/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,189 to 1,901Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunnyridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunnyridge are about $135,000 – $470,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, rv/boat parking and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.