- Current Prices:$262,000 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$341,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:690 to 3,078Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Sunnyside is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sunnyside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunnyside are about $235,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.