- Current Prices:$1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$960,000 to $2,410,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,752,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1155
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $320/mo,$0 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,118 to 2,444Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sunnyvale West is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunnyvale West are about $430,000 – $2,190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, driveway, street, off street parking, lot and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.