- Current Prices:$139,000 to $179,000
- Closed Prices:$112,000 to $204,500
- Median Sale Price:$161,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$272 to $360/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:586 to 995Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sunpointe Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunpointe Condominiums are about $65,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.