- Current Prices:$374,900
- Closed Prices:$234,900 to $387,500
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,124 to 2,102Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunridge are about $125,000 – $300,000 and sit on 8261.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.