- Current Prices:$310,000 to $499,900
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:783 to 1,233Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sunrise Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunrise Cove are about $185,000 – $485,000 and sit on one-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.