- Current Prices:$825,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$598,000 to $1,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$770,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$517
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $390,$328/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 3,818Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunrise Park are about $350,000 – $1,045,000 and sit on 5581.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.