- Current Prices:$389,995
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$456 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,252 to 1,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sunrise Racquet Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunrise Racquet Club are about $200,000 – $385,000 and sit on 1126.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.