- Current Prices:$499,000 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$406,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$524,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$526
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $57/mo,$50 to $57
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 1,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunrise represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunrise are $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.