- Current Prices:$550,000 to $589,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $559,500
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $260
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 3,859Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Sunset Bluffs are about $325,000 – $590,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.