- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$24 to $35/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,301 to 3,863Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Canyon are about $135,000 – $350,000 and sit on 5941.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.