- Current Prices:$1,100,000 to $2,395,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $3,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$679
- Association Fee Ranges:$96 to $500/mo,$0 to $219
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 5,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Sunset Cliffs is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Cliffs are about $485,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.