- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 1,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunset Garden represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Garden are about $80,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, rv/boat parking, side yard access, none, off street parking, carport - 2 or more and converted garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.