- Current Prices:$124,900 to $179,900
- Closed Prices:$84,900 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $446.75/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 1,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Sunset Grove features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Sunset Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Grove are about $55,000 – $175,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.