- Current Prices:$359,000 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:423 to 2,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Sunset Harbour features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in Sunset Harbour represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Harbour are about $150,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, other, street, 2 or more spaces, lot, pavers and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.