- Current Prices:$275,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$251,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:423 to 2,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Sunset Harbour is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Sunset Harbour are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Sunset Harbour typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.