- Current Prices:$3,350,000 to $3,595,000
- Closed Prices:$1,375,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,750,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1253
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:970 to 2,327Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Highlands are about $400,000 – $2,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, rv/boat parking, off street parking, detached garage, guest parking, carport, driveway and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.