- Current Prices:$534,900
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$542,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:4,708 to 4,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Hills are about $175,000 – $585,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.