- Current Prices:$862,777
- Closed Prices:$710,000 to $855,000
- Median Sale Price:$780,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:2,759 to 5,051Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunset Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Hills are about $405,000 – $615,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.