- Current Prices:$135,000 to $145,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $181,500
- Median Sale Price:$129,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$235/mo,$225 to $361
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 1,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Sunset Isles are about $35,000 – $160,000 and sit on 6.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.