- Current Prices:$619,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$272,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$658/quarter,$0 to $350,$0 to $457/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,005 to 4,813Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Sunset Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Sunset Lakes are about $270,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.