- Current Prices:$136,900 to $1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$164/quarter,$0 to $456/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:571 to 10,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset are about $155,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.