- Current Prices:$130,000 to $1,989,000
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/quarter,$0 to $356/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:571 to 10,359Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Sunset is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Sunset are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sunset typically have one space.