- Current Prices:$375,000 to $448,900
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0 to $369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,827 to 4,615Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Sunset Oaks are about $290,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.