- Current Prices:$309,000 to $665,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0 to $369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,583 to 6,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Sunset Oaks are about $290,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.