- Current Prices:$145,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$441,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:775 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Sunset Park. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $352 to $392, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,743 to as high as $25,457. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $352 to $392, and taxes for the year are around $2,898. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre. Majority of these community residences include garages as well as side apron parking.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|