- Current Prices:$150,000 to $839,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $1,164,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,375
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $392/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Sunset Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Park are about $90,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.