- Current Prices:$285,000 to $624,999
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$207
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $165/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 2,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Sunset Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sunset Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Park are about $160,000 – $665,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.