- Current Prices:$279,900 to $665,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $165/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:703 to 2,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Sunset Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Sunset Park are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Sunset Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.