- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1949
- Sq. Ft.:928 to 1,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunset Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Park are about $210,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.