- Current Prices:$549,999 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $579,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$133.33 to $165,$120 to $165/mo,$358 to $600/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,360 to 4,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Pointe are about $375,000 – $695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.