- Current Prices:$879,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,155,000
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$117/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,675 to 1,880Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sunset Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Pointe are about $345,000 – $845,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.