- Current Prices:$209,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$277,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$0 to $145,$0 to $200,$0 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 5,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sunset Pointe are about $180,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.