- Current Prices:$215,000
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$135/mo,$135 to $1620
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,758 to 2,385Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sunset Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Pointe are $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.