- Current Prices:$129,900 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$130 to $180,$169.02 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 927Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Sunset Ridge is a neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1965 and 1965. Homes in Sunset Ridge are 800 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Sunset Ridge typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.