- Current Prices:$194,900 to $250,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$585,$40 to $141/mo,$136.88 to $148/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,143 to 2,877Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sunset Ridge are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.