- Current Prices:$155,000 to $629,900
- Closed Prices:$132,500 to $819,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $140/mo,$0 to $272.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:758 to 5,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Sunset Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Ridge are about $155,000 – $680,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.