- Current Prices:$135,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $215/mo,$0 to $272.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:763 to 5,731Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Sunset Ridge is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Ridge are about $225,000 – $650,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.