- Current Prices:$1,348,500
- Closed Prices:$1,310,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$157/mo,$175
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:3,082 to 3,566Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Sunset Ridge are about $800,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.