- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$360,$82.5 to $89/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 3,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sunset Village are $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.