- Current Prices:$279,000
- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $360,$82.5 to $89/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 3,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Sunset Village is a neighborhood in Clermont, Florida. Homes in Sunset Village are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sunset Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.