- Current Prices:$250,000 to $272,000
- Closed Prices:$207,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $360,$82.5 to $89/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 3,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sunset Village are $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.