- Current Prices:$120,000 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$255/mo,$0 to $255
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sunshine Summit features a handful of manufactured and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunshine Summit are about $75,000 – $795,000 and sit on 39.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.