- Current Prices:$450,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$408,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$208 to $365/mo,$0 to $365
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 1,446Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sunshine Village features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Sunshine Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunshine Village are about $230,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage, street and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.