- Current Prices:$600,000 to $629,900
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,150
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$42 to $68/mo,$45.32 to $47.58/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,441 to 2,971Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Superstition Ranch are about $200,000 – $430,000 and sit on 7473.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.