- Current Prices:$1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,040,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$518
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $410/mo,$405
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:2,028 to 2,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Surfcrest features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Surfcrest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Surfcrest are $1,010,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.