- Current Prices:$2,375,000
- Closed Prices:$2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$452
- Association Fee Ranges:$83.33 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,750 to 5,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Surfside Hills are about $725,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.