- Current Prices:$349,000 to $2,550,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $5,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$579
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $40,$0 to $1425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:686 to 6,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Surfside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Surfside are about $150,000 – $2,950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 1-car garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.