- Current Prices:$319,500 to $1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $1,449,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$402
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $30,$0 to $1425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:716 to 9,307Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Surfside are about $150,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, carport, garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.