- Current Prices:$220,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$155,110 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$138 to $300/quarter,$0 to $157,$276 to $360,$138
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,138 to 1,922Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Surrey Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Surrey Ridge are about $100,000 – $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.