- Current Prices:$432,000 to $674,900
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $293/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,707 to 2,783Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Sutton Place is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sutton Place are about $230,000 – $550,000 and sit on 4873.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.