- Current Prices:$249,900
- Closed Prices:$132,500 to $211,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $55,$54 to $55/mo,$100 to $300,$45 to $58/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:930 to 2,201Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
The community of Sutton Ridge features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $108, and taxes for the year range from as low as $816 to as high as $2,341. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $108. Property taxes for the year are around $1,630.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.