- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$243 to $261/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,286 to 2,676Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Sutton Ridge offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $243 to $248. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,682 to as high as $9,773. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.