- Current Prices:$410,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$684,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$350
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 9,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The houses in Swainwood are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,382 to as high as $22,210. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.