- Current Prices:$388,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$660,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$302
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1913 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,144 to 9,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Swainwood are about $430,000 – $1,625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.